Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as they affect your use of Connect2Grow Website identified as url: www.connect2grow.com, services provided by Connect2Grow, its products and your rights. Your use of our website as a registered or licensed user, use of our services and products, you agree to bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and the Privacy Policies Refer Privacy Policies Section any time. By using our website as a licensed user, our services and products, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please refrain from our website and using services or products.
- We take all the responsible care to make sure that information provided on the Connect2Grow www.connect2grow.com website is accurate and up to date.
- We take all the responsible care to make sure that the services or the product choose comes out with the best fit as per your requirement
- All material provided by you on the Website is for information purposes which helps you to grow your business
- The Website is being updated and improved on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change the look and feel of the website or remove any part of website without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such changes, but company will make sure that the result of any changes to the website does not create any dispute and it will be an enhancement for the current version.
- Connect2Grow LLP will provide you with its services, products, consulting and other services as have been mutually agreed collective termed as “Connect2Grow Membership Services”.
- Connect2Grow LLP have 24/7 Support facility to help you out in any required details if you are a licensed member.
- Connect2Grow warrants that the use of the “Connect2Grow Membership Services” in accordance with the agreement will not infringe any third party`s copyright or other intellectual property or related right. You must contact Connect2Grow support immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make a claim against you relating to your use of Connect2Grow Membership Services and you will comply with any reasonable request from Connect2Grow in relation to such claim.
- Patents, Trade Secrets, sCopyrights and Trademarks generated, developed or created in-house by Connect2Grow for use in or as a part of Connect2Grow Membership services shall be property of Connect2Grow. You shall do all that is necessary to assist Connect2Grow in the protection of such intellectual property. The terms of this clause shall survive the termination of the agreement.
- The agreement made between Connect2Grow and Merchant is non transferrable to any other Merchant or your own sister firm or your own sub-firm.
- Connect2Grow and you will be bound by current version from time to time of the Connect2Grow Membership Rules
- Connect2Grow and you will seek mutual responsibility of not to put into the other party’s system or program any material which contains any viruses or other similar computer programming routines and to keep the other party informed of any changes that may affect the software or services of the other party, including changes of address and updates to software used by the other party.
Scope of Connect2Grow Membership Services
- Connect2Grow has developed a web portal for maritime sector where Merchants/Suppliers get there listing and branding to increase their trade.
- The Merchant requires subscribing the listing for Membership facility and become the active licensed user of Connect2Grow. The Merchant may use other facilities served by Connect2Grow at an extra cost might not mentioned in PO document, but with invoice generated separately.
- Connect2Grow acts as an intermediary to connect the Merchant/Suppliers to the buyers by means of our web portal, enabling chances of Merchants/Suppliers to increase their trade.
- In order to serve the services and products to the Merchant/Supplier, Connect2Grow has entered into the agreement with Merchant/Supplier based on the services and products Merchant/Supplier subscribe.
- Once the payment for the subscription is received from Merchant/Supplier, the services and products subscribed shall effect from the next day of the receipt of payment and expire based on the expiry date mentioned or terminated by either party in accordance with the provisions of the agreement.
Registration, Approval and Verification process to avail Connect2Grow Membership Services
- The Merchant shall register on Connect2Grow website url: www.connect2grow.com and become a licensed user to use the Connect2Grow membership services
- The merchant shall disclose the exact business category/ business sub-category for which the merchant will be using the Connect2Grow Membership services
- Once Registered and become a licensed user, Merchant should proceed with the approval and verification process carried out by our company. Merchant should actively participate in all the activities carried out during approval and verification process by our company. In case, if Merchant found invalid during approval and verification process, necessary actions shall be taken. For more information on this refer Detailed Approval and Verification process
- In case if any changes needs to be carried out during approval and verification process, the merchant understands and acknowledge that it shall notify Connect2Grow LLP in writing of such change and such change will be subject to approval by Connect2Grow
- The Merchant understands that in order to avail Connect2Grow Membership Services, the Merchant must be approved and verified by Connect2Grow LLP.
- Any undertaking with respect to Connect2Grow Membership Services under the made agreement shall be subject to our approval and completion of registration process.
- The Merchant further understands and acknowledge that Connect2Grow have a right to withdraw their approval at any time prior or after commencement of Connect2Grow Membership Services
- Merchant shall also permit the authorized representative of Connect2Grow to carry out physical inspections of the place(s) of business or other facilities of the Merchant as a verification process, if the Merchant is in compliance with its obligations hereunder
- If the Merchant refuses such inspection or provides inaccurate, untrue or incomplete information, or fails to comply with the terms and conditions of the agreement, Connect2Grow reserves the right to suspend or terminate the registration, approval and verification process.
- Once Merchant is approved and verified by our company, merchant listing will be displayed on Connect2Grow web portal
Payment to Connect2Grow
*Only for Indian Client, the conversion rate as below.
USD $1 = 70 INR
Connect2Grow has the right to change the rate of USD OR all currency conversion rate without prior notice
- In consideration for Connect2Grow Membership Services, the Merchant agrees to pay Connect2Grow
- Amount Mentioned in PO Document for the services and product subscribed
- Additional amount mentioned in other invoices raised for other services merchant is subscribing
- Connect2Grow reserves the right to revise the services and product pricing structure and Connect2Grow will intimate the Merchant of any such change within reasonable time
- The payments are categorized as
- One Time Registration Fee. Non Refundable.
- Services and Product Subscription Fee. In case of termination of Subscription from either party go through Refund and Return Policies
- Connect2Grow have a right to deduct fees and other charges from the settlement amount payable to Merchant.
- Connect2Grow Membership Services to Merchant will be activated after receipt of Payment
How Payments are accepted
Online Payments are accepted by
- Net Banking
- Credit Card – Visa/Master/American Express/ Maestro and others
- Debit Card – Visa/Master/American Express/ Maestro and others
- Wire Transfer
Refund and Return Policy
- Connect2Grow agrees to process refunds or adjustment for the services or products discontinued by merchant only if the claim is done on or before 30 days of payment. Connect2Grow have all the rights to cancel the refunds or adjustments claimed by merchant based on all the proofs
- The Merchant understands that refunds or adjustments approved by Connect2Grow will be routed to the Bank via Wire Transfer and shall be debited to the mentioned account within next 60 days
- Refunds will be calculated based on pro-rata basis and subscription cancellation charges to Merchant will be calculated based on 20% of the amount claimed and the remaining amounts will be considered as refunds to Merchant.
- No Policy defines refunds/ adjustments in Cash.
- Connect2Grow Support provides support to Merchant related to any issues or subscribing new features including but not limited to Customer Support, Subscribing Connect2Grow Membership Services , Subscribing Connect2Grow Add On Features, Returns, Refunds and Adjustments, Services Extensions, feedback concerning experiences with web portal
- Connect2Grow Support can reach out over telephone number, email or online chat. Merchant shall receive Customer Support within 48 hours during all the Business Days.
- Connect2Grow Support provides merchant in any event have questions/queries regarding nature or quality of Connect2Grow services or product and the procedures for resolving disputes
Agreement of the Merchant
Merchant hereby declares, assures, undertakes and covenants, understands as under:
- Connect2Grow is a platform for collaborating buyers and Merchants/suppliers and giving an opportunity to Merchant/Supplier to increase or grow in their trade with more Sales
- Though Connect2Grow is the platform for connecting Merchants/Suppliers to buyers, Connect2Grow does not guarantee that buyer will buy the required products/services from you; as buyer can approach to multiple Merchants/Suppliers through Connect2Grow web portal and any Merchant/Supplier can win the deal depending on the buyer`s decision.
- Connect2Grow does not interfere with the transaction between Merchant/Supplier and buyer, whereas Connect2Grow allows Merchant and buyer to deal personally.
- Connect2Grow recommends Merchants to communicate through Connect2Grow Mail server rather than personal mail server with buyer once the deal is win.
- Connect2Grow will only entertain Merchants to include us in case of dispute with buyer if all the communication is done through Connect2Grow Mail server. In this case, Connect2Grow will try to understand the dispute based on the conversation done through Connect2Grow mailing server and will help in solving the dispute by settlement/adjustments.
- The Merchant undertakes to ensure that once the deal is cracked with buyer, the delivery is done as per specifications of the customer on or before the delivery due date.
- The Merchant will not offer out of stock products and merchant shall be solely liable for the quality, efficiency and merchantability of the products.
- The Merchant shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of all the information and or validity of the prices and any other charges and/or other information relating to products or services that offers to buyer
- Merchant agrees that Connect2Grow cannot guarantee that services or products provided will never be faulty that they will be available at all times but Connect2Grow will endeavor to correct reported faults as soon as it reasonably can. If a fault occurs you should report the fault to Connect2Grow Customer Support. Connect2Grow may need to vary technical specification, or temporarily suspend the whole or any part, of your Connect2Grow Membership Services from time to time but will give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable in the circumstances.
- You as our Connect2Grow customer agrees to maintain the confidentiality of the confidential information such as the prices or rates, discounts or offers Connect2Grow is offering for the services and products provided to avoid any disputes with other Connect2Grow customers
- You shall at no time disclose or allow the confidential information to other party or any third party without the prior written consent of other party.
- Information being provided by you in connection with your use of Connect2Grow Membership Services is your property and you grant Connect2Grow a non-exclusive perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free worldwide license to use your Information.
- Neither you nor Connect2Grow shall disclose the other’s Confidential Information to other users of any of the Connect2Grow license users or third parties, or otherwise use any of such Confidential Information, except to the extent necessary to provide your Connect2Grow Membership Services.
- Connect2Grow may disclose your information such as your Company name, address, contact information, Company logo, hypertext and similar marketing materials, Connect2Grow shall not use them in any advertising without your prior permission.
- Connect2Grow may disclose your information where Connect2Grow believes it to be necessary to do so for the proper operation of the Connect2Grow Membership Services
- Connect2Grow may disclose any other information from or relating to your use of your Connect2Grow Membership Services, provided that the following cannot be identified from such information:
- the prices of any goods or services purchased or sold by an individual User
- the quantities of any goods purchased or sold by an individual User
- the buyer of any particular goods or services purchased through the use of the Connect2Grow Membership Services.
Relationship between Connect2Grow and Merchant
- The relationship between Connect2Grow and Merchant is on principal-to-principal basis. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create any association, partnership, joint venture or relationship like principal and agent or master and servant, or employer and employee between Connect2Grow and merchant; hereto or any affiliates or subsidiaries thereof or to provide either party with the right, power or authority whether express or implied to create any such duty or obligations on behalf of other party
- Connect2Grow has no connection or interest of whatsoever nature in the business of merchant or the products/services offered.
- Connect2Grow does not in any manner take part in the business of the Merchant directly or indirectly
- Connect2Grow shall only provide Merchant the services or products limited to Connect2Grow Membership Services
- Connect2Grow is nowhere connected or concerned about the revenues of the Merchant
Limitation of Liability
- Connect2Grow shall not be liable to Merchant for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, damages from loss or profits or business opportunities even if Merchant shall have been advised in advance of possibility of such loss, cost or damages.
- Connect2Grow will not be liable if Connect2Grow cannot perform any of its obligations under this Agreement because of circumstances beyond its reasonable control such as technical failure, severe weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war, or military operations, natural or local emergency, anything done by government or other competent authority or industrial disputes of any kind.
- In no event shall Connect2Grow be liable to Merchant`s Customer or any third party
- Connect2Grow will make all reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted service subject to down time and regular Maintenance. However, Merchant not withstanding anything in the made agreement, the Merchant acknowledges that Connect2Grow web portal, Connect2Grow Membership Services may not be uninterrupted or error free or free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program.
- Connect2Grow shall not be responsible or liable if any unauthorized person hacks into or gains access to the Connect2Grow Membership Services
- The agreement between Connect2Grow and Merchant may be terminated by either party by giving 30 (thirty) days prior written notice to the other party
- Either party may terminate the agreement forthwith in the event:
- The party discovers at any stage that the other party is in violation of any law or regulation
- The other party is prohibited by any regulatory or statutory restriction from continuing to provide services under the agreement
Consequences of Agreement Termination
- The termination of the agreement shall not affect the rights or liabilities of either party incurred prior to such termination.
- Any act performed during the term of this agreement which may result in dispute post termination or any provision expressed to survive this agreement or to be effective on termination or the obligations set out in this clause shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding termination. Subject to other clauses of this agreement, both parties shall undertake to settle all outstanding charges within 60 days of termination taking effect.
- Any payment claimed by Connect2Grow exceeds the settlement amount due to the Merchant; the difference thereof shall be a debt due from the merchant to Connect2Grow and be forthwith recoverable by appropriate legal action, as deemed fit by Connect2Grow.
- Without prejudice to Connect2Grow`s rights and remedies, in the event that the Merchant does not make any payments to Connect2Grow by its due date or on demand as required under this agreement, Connect2Grow shall be entitled to charge daily compounded interest on such overdue amount from the due date until the date of Settlement Amount in full, at the rate of 2.5% per month. This section shall not preclude Connect2Grow from the recourse to any other remedies available to it under any statute or otherwise, at law or in equity.
- All materials, documentation, instruction manual, guidelines, letters, and writings and other materials issued by Connect2Grow of the utilization of Connect2Grow Membership Services shall be returned by the Merchant to Connect2Grow upon termination
- The Merchant agrees and confirms that the Merchant shall remain solely liable after the termination of the made agreement for all Chargebacks, refunds, penalties, loss, damage or cost incurred by Connect2Grow for all claims and proceedings arising Connect2Grow and/or with respect to the agreement
- At the time of termination, Connect2Grow may retain such amount from the Reserve and settlement amount as may be determined by Connect2Grow to cover chargeback risk, refund risk or any potential loss, damages, penalties, cost that may be incurred by Connect2Grow.
- If Connect2Grow reasonably believes in its sole opinion that any of your Information may create liability for Connect2Grow or damage the hardware or software of Connect2Grow or otherwise cause harm to Connect2Grow, Connect2Grow may notify you of such belief and of its intention to act, and immediately thereafter remove such Information from its systems or otherwise limit your use of your Connect2Grow Membership Services.
- Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason all licenses granted by Connect2Grow will terminate immediately and you will return or destroy any copies of any software licensed to you by Connect2Grow. Termination shall not affect either party’s accrued rights or liabilities under this Agreement
- Subject to this clause and any other clause of this agreement, all settlement of the Merchant after notice of termination shall be done post termination. In the event that such retained amount is not sufficient to cover all outstanding amounts of the merchant post termination, the merchant shall ensure that it pays Connect2Grow all pending amounts within 5 days of receiving the demand notice and shall at all times keep Connect2Grow indemnified in this respect. This clause services the termination of the agreement
- The agreement (and any dispute or claim relating to its, its enforceability or its termination) is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Each of the parties agrees that, if any dispute(s) or difference(s) shall arise between the parties in connection with or arising out of this agreement, the parties shall attempt for a period of 30 days from the receipt of a notice from the other party of the existence of a dispute(s) to settle such dispute(s) by mutual discussions between the parties. If the said disputes(s) cannot be settled by mutual discussions within the thirty day period provided above, either party may refer the matter to a sole arbitrator to be mutually appointed in accordance with the arbitration and conciliation act 1996. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in English language at Mumbai. The courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to subject matter of this agreement
- Unless Otherwise expressly stated in the service agreement, the failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy under the agreement shall not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or a waiver of any other rights or remedies , and no single or partial exercise of any right or remedy under the agreement shall prevent any further exercise of the right or remedy or the exercise of any other right or remedy
- The terms and provisions of the service agreement that by their nature and content are intended to survive the performance hereof by any parties hereto shall so survive the completion and termination of the agreement
- If any provision of the agreement is or becomes in whole or in part, invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of that provision was deleted, that provision shall apply with such deletions as may be necessary to make it valid. If any Court/Tribunal of competent jurisdiction holds any of the provisions of the agreement unlawful or otherwise ineffective, the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and the unlawful or otherwise ineffective provision shall be substituted by a new provision reflecting the intent of the provision so substituted
- It is agreed and clarified that the service agreement is on a non exclusive basis and the parties are at liberty to enter into similar agreements with others
- The agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes any previous agreement or understanding or promise between the parties, relating to the subject matter of this agreement. All Schedules, Recitals and annexure to the agreement shall be an integral part of the agreement and will be in full force and effect as through they were expressly set out in the body of the agreement.
- All notices ,request, demands, waivers and other communications required or permitted to be given under the service agreement shall be in writing through certified or registered mail, courier, email, facsimile or telegram to be sent to the following address
- Or, in each case, at such other address as may be specified in writing to the other parties in accordance with the requirements of this clause. All such notices, request, demands, waivers, and other communication shall be deemed duly given(i) if by personal delivery , on the day after such delivery (ii) if by certified or registered mail on the 10th day after the mailing thereof (iii) if by courier service or similar service, on the day delivered or (iv) if by email, facsimile or telegram on the day following the day on which such email facsimile or telegram was sent, provided that a copy is also sent by registered email and in the case of a facsimile, electronic confirmation of receipt is received
- The agreement shall not be varied , amended or modified by any of the parties in any manner whatsoever unless such variation, amendment or modification discussed and agreed to in writing and duly executed by both parties.
- The agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which when executed and delivered , is an original, but all the counterparts taken together shall constitute one document